Wednesday, September 10, 2014

John Molchon Commits to Boise State

A brand new commit to report.  John Molchon, senior offensive lineman at Faith Lutheran High School, has given the word to Boise State.

Mochon is not only a 6-5, 265-pound tackle who attended the elite camp at Boise State.  He has a great attitude, and is already talking Bronco language.  You will be impressed with Mr. Molchon.  Here is just a glimpse into John Molchon:

He doesn't go on Twitter or talk to the recruiting services to brag about his skills or is offers.  He isn't into self-promotion.

“I don’t like to tell a lot of people,” said Molchon, who also has offers from the University of Buffalo, Colorado State, Kent State, UNLV, UNR and Montana State.
“It’s very humbling. I want to get (the news) out the right way. I like to keep it personal between me, my coaches, family and close friends,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment