Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tabs Now Transferred Over

The Tab sections at the top of the blog have now been transferred over from the original site at  http://rocketman5000.blogspot.com/


These include Starting Lineups, Statistics and Records from 1968-2010.  Due to the size of the data, these had to be broken down into two Tabs.  I have for now left these tabs on Blue Through and Through so you can access them.  When I began to set up the new site for Football only, I had a problem with blogspot taking the information down so I want to keep those tabs on the main site until I know for sure they are OK on this site.


For clarification, the main site will focus on academic news and highlights from all sports at Boise State.  This site will focus exclusively on football.

No comments:

Post a Comment